March 2021 - Life in 2020
- Location - Life in 2020
- Answer Sheet (to collect your answers)
- Puzzle 1 - A Re-Reunion Guaranteed to Please
- Puzzle 2 - Adhering to the Guidelines
- Puzzle 3 - Twisted Logic
- Puzzle 4 - Virtual Learning
- Meta - A Visionary Use of Technology
- Bonus - Making Your Connection
- For teams solving puzzles together remotely:
- All Puzzles (Google Jamboard version) - Jamboard (you'll need to make a copy)
- Code Sheet
- Answer Checker to verify your answers.
- All Puzzles PDF (Answer Sheet, Puzzles 1-4, Meta and Bonus)
Thank you to this month's author: Robert Becker (St. Louis, MO)
"My wife, Kathy, and I are both recently retired teachers: Kathy, 5th grade, me, high school chemistry, a profession which I LOVED all 36 years. We were both born and raised in St. Louis, MO, and raised three amazing daughters there: Jenna, Amariah and Elizah who are grown up and doing amazing things. It was Amariah who introduced Kathy and myself to Puzzled Pint some three years ago, and we have been regulars ever since. I started creating puzzles two years ago, and this marks my fifth set."
Aside from teaching and puzzling, just about anything outdoors - bicycling, camping, and long hikes in the woods with our two mutts, Haddie and Sammy.
Claims to Fame
Over the years, I developed dozens of chemistry labs and demonstrations, including the infamous "Methane Mamba" (google it!), and I have travelled extensively doing presentations and workshops all over the US and abroad. In 2011, I was awarded Missouri State Teacher of the Year and in 2012, the Presidential Award for Math & Science Teaching. These afforded me the opportunities to get to know some of the most incredible fellow educators from across the country and to meet then President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, Second Lady Jill Biden AND Second Dog Champ - who is pictured here whispering to me that he was confident he would eventually end up in the big house!