November 2020 - Scooby Doo
Tap on any hint box to view it.
- Filling in the clues will lead to specific letters in the pawprints.
- All the answers will have L or R in the pawprints.
- The answers are: LEASH, BALLOON, RIVER, ZEBRA, PLANET, JOKER, TREE, SILVER, FIRE, and WHEEL.
- At each intersection, turn Left or Right based on the letter in the next pawprint.
- Read the letters along the path to get the final answer.
- TO THE GREATEST DANE
- The unscrambled words are all foods.
- The remaining letters drop down, in their columns to spell a message.
- PARTIAL SOLUTION: The message is 6ELTA, 3SCAR, 1IERRA, 2ANGO, 5CHO, 4OVEMBER
- Figure out which letters are missing and order them by the digit replacing it.
- This is a logic puzzle. A good place to start is the bottom middle grey circle (8).
- Once you have the path, note that each grey circle has two lines.
- "Shady signals" is a hint for how to decode.
- Use semaphore to decode the circles, reading left to right and top to bottom.
- Once the sudoku is complete, there is a message about the next step.
- The top line reads "Shade in the QS".
- Once you have shaded in the circles with "QS" you'll need to decode the message.
- Use braille to decode the message.
- Each of the words is in one of two groups. Each group has some common letters.
- "Dash" and "dot" in the flavortext indicate that you should be looking for those letters.
- The words are DONATE, TENDON, TRIPOD, DASHED, RADISH, DANISH, STUDIO, MASHED, DOCTOR, OLDEST, HYDRAS, DOCENT, DONUTS, APHIDS, and DOTTED.
- Replace each of the 15 words with a dash or a dot, depending on what letters it contains.
- Each room will translate to a letter.
- For ordering: follow the path going clockwise from the room containing word D.
- Use the previous puzzle answers to fill in the top blanks.
- Following the logic and using the (v)owel and (c)onsonant restrictions at the bottom, fill in the blanks below.
- SHIFT MINUS NINE
- Shift the given letters back nine spaces.
- THE SISTER DID IT
- Notice that Scooby's answers are missing letters from the actual word(s), and they are occasionaly replaced with Rs.
- Write down the missing letters.
- The words are SHIPYARD, AGREED, GARGOYLE, YEAH, DAPHNE, ORANGUTAN, GAS STATION, ORIGINAL GANGSTA, and YEAH
- Read the letters top to bottom.
- SHAGGY DOG STORY